Everything starts doing the same that Christ made; He testified of the father, now us testificamos of Christ. “And you will be my witnesses” (Acts 1:18). And what is a witness? A witness is someone who gives testimony. Now, what is the testimony? The testimony is defined as:
- Declaration that stated or says something.
- Proof, justification and checking of the certainty or existence of a thing.
A witness reported experience of life, why this committed to what it communicates or testifies, that is why we read in:
We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. (1 John 1:3)
Nobody has communion but remains and which remains is disciple (Juan 8:13).
We need to have experience of life with Christ, on a daily basis, why have the material called “Life fruitful” also known as “The tree”, to provide them ways of how having a lasting and continuing experience…
that times of refreshing may come from the Lord, (Acts 3:19)
In Olive Tree Church each one of us should be planted by streams of living water, which is why this material will help you achieve this. Furthermore, each one of us also be formed as a disciple, so the integration process of all members to the process of formation of discipleship, begins with loyal women and men loyal that:
- They have taken aim of his life the same purpose that God has in Scripture.
- They are willing to pay any price to fulfill the will of God.
- They have love and remains in the word of God
- They have a helpful heart
- They don’t put their confidence in the flesh
- They do not have an independent spirit
- They have love for the people
- You can’t be stamped in a spirit of resentment
In June of 2011, started the discipulados with a first generation which will form a basis for incorporating into future generations. So have, gradually, all in the church a leader to ensure your personal and spiritual growth.
Thus all being witnesses/disciples, we can teach and preaches, first in our house and until the end of the world.